Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Neat Things All Around Us!

I came home from work today. Nothing out of the ordinary. Forgot I sent out cards to my sibs that I had moved with my new address, joking that they should send me housewarming gifts. Went to the mail box...Look what my sister sent to me! Yes! 4 Martha Stewart DVD's stuffed in my Mail Box! YEEEE HAWWWWW!
Thank you sister!
Well, I went thrifting the other day. I found this cute little candle holder. I have this thing for candle holders. I don't know why. It really needed a home. So I bought it in all of it's not so beautiful state.

Brought it home and put a little paint to it and walla!



Yessssss! I love Shabby Chic!


I will let you know what Martha and I come up with later!


For now I am off!



Have a great evening!

Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Cool new blog and I love your blog template and header--and the font on it too. There's nothing wrong with it. I have the same set of Martha DVD's and Janelle and I sit and watch them. This week we're making her Crusty Mustard Chicken--it's on the Family Favorites DVD. Enjoy and I'll email you here shortly.

    Cathy ♥

    ReplyDelete