Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. No, not because we get to eat all of this really yummy food. Of course, that is a good reason, but that is not the real reason.




I have always loved getting together in the kitchen with my mom and my daughter and cooking. This year it will only be me and my mom. My daughter is in Korea with her husband and two children. Hopefully we will be together next Thanksgiving.




My favorite part of the day is cooking and then cleaning up the kitchen. I know that sounds so crazy but it is my favorite part.




When my daughter was little, we would always say what we were thankful for. It was a tradition at dinner time for her and I. She always made sure we did this. Of course if no one else would participate she and I would do it. We always enjoyed this.




I am so thankful for my wonderful daughter and her fabulous husband and my two precious grandchildren. My parents and my siblings. My significant other. My health, home and good job. For the brave people that fight for our freedom (my son-in-law) and the great country that we live in.




We all have so many things to be thankful for today and every day! It is amazing what wonderful lives we live!


No comments:

Post a Comment